1. Get your ends trimmed every 6 weeks.
2. Use a thermal protector when using curling irons.
3. Be sure not to rub your hair after shampooing, it is very vulnerable when wet.
4. On dry hair, use coconut milk/oil on your scalp massage in and cover with a cap. Sit under a dryer for 30 minutes. Shampoo and dry. If done on a regular basis, you will have managable healthy hair.
5.Brush and comb your hair with care.
6. Get a scalp massage regularly.
KEEP YOUR HAIR SHINY & HEALTY
I am convinced that beauty starts on the inside then makes its way outward.
1. "God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference." - Reinhold Living by this prayer gives us peace in our lives.
2. Revive your dreams and let them soar! Never give up on you.
3.Fall in love with who you are; from the top of you head to the soles of your feet.
4. Offer a little of yourself to help someone else.
6. Live, Love,and Laugh!
7.You are BEAUTIFUL!
YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT
A balanced diet that's rich in essential nutrients can help you have strong, healthy hair. Be sure to eat plenty of friuts and vegetables that are packed with vitamins A and E in order to supply your hair and scalp with nutrients for healthy hair growth. Biotin is also great for you hair, skin, and nails.
Hair is made of 5% water and 95% protein, Drinking plenty of water helps keep the hair alive and bouncy. Water also stimulates hair growth so drink up!
DPL Product Commercial
Leo Marshall Creative
Makeup, Patrice Story
Hair, Yolanda Dupree